To learn how to deal with "On Hold" orders please see the tutorial: Updating Task Status.
You can then:
- Change which entity is managing the order
- Change the number of packages in the order
- Add/amend any order notes
- Add/remove any items in the order
- Update the status of the current task
- Customise any incomplete tasks
- Add new tasks
Remember to Save changes when you’re done.
If the order is no longer going ahead, click the red X Cancel Order button. Record the reason for the cancellation and confirm who cancelled the order. You can also optionally include a note with further information.